What makes me unique?
I transitioned from life coaching to business coaching 1 year into my business as I am passionate about business – I have had multiple businesses in the past, studied Business up to postgraduate level AND spent over a decade teaching and mentoring people to build successful businesses. I am always thinking of how to do things differently, I won’t teach you a formula or tell you to spend your life savings on Facebook ads. Instead we will work out what is best for you, your skills, strengths and clients.
I have a masters in Psychology so I can delve deep into your mindset and confidence and help you uncover those blocks, we look at your personality preferences and increase your self awareness so you can be more effective. My new passion is positive psychology and I use this to help you build resilience and increase your happiness and fulfilment.
I am a qualified coach and have completed numerous qualifications including a PGCERT, small business diploma and personal performance diploma. I have over a decade experience in coaching in my previous career and transformed the performance of my team using coaching skills. I have over 2000 formal coaching hours and am close to that magical 10,000 hours if I count my experience at work.
When I work with clients I will support them but I will also hold you accountable, I am straight talking and honest – this means you are more likely to get those results, if you don’t do the work I want to find out why. There is no point you investing your cash if you aren’t going to take action so it is my job to get you there.
I have always worked with my own coaches and am currently part of a high-level mastermind as well as having one to one coaching support. I have worked with mentors and coaches including Marie Forleo, Taki Moore, Shaa Wasmund, Noor Hibbert, Brendon Burchard and Amy Porterfield. Life and business are a journey and I am far from the finished article, I share what I know and strive to be better every single day !
I built a multiple 6 figure business in less than 2 years with numerous income streams. I have been where you are and I understand how to support you. My business is profitable and its growth is sustainable. I have a strong team and am in it for the long haul.
I have had two previous successful careers, I started off in recruitment and helped set up offices in New York and Europe. I then moved into Education spending over 10 years as a consultant and senior leader and completing a national leadership development program. I have taken all of my skills and experience from my previous careers into my business – something I encourage my clients to do.
Would we get on?
- I love travelling and have lived all over the world (US, Ibiza, Australia & Malaysia) this year alone I have travelled to Australia, Miami, Mallorca, Barcelona, Lake Como and France.
- I have two young daughters and they are a big part of my Why, I want them to see their mum building something meaningful and to grow up knowing you can be successful doing what you love.
- I have always enjoyed exercise and love the gym and yoga, in previous years I have run the marathon and as a teen I used to compete in eventing at a national level.
- I love reading for pleasure as well as self development and have written my first book.
- Friendships are important to me and I love catching up over a glass of prosecco or a cocktail.
- I used to want to work in magazines and love reading fashion and features, now I am in those magazines I used to buy (this is a pinch me moment)
- In a former life I was a club PR in Ibiza, a door to door sales person in Australia and a scuba diving instructor in Malaysia. I have always taken up the challenge!