What makes me unique?
I have had two previous successful careers, I started off in recruitment and sales helping set up offices in New York and Europe as well as building excellent sales skills. I then moved into Education spending over 10 years as a consultant and senior leader and completing a national leadership development program. I have taken all of my skills and experience from my previous careers into my business – something I encourage my clients to do.
I transitioned from confidence and career coaching to business coaching 1 year into my business as I am passionate about business – I have had multiple businesses in the past, studied Business up to postgraduate level AND spent over a decade teaching and mentoring people to build successful businesses. I am always thinking of how to do things differently and use my experience alongside my coaching skills to get you results.
I won’t teach you a formula or tell you to spend your life savings on Facebook ads. Instead we will work out what is best for you, your skills, strengths and clients. Business is personal and this is about you!
I have a masters in Psychology as well as qualifications and training in NLP, CBT, mindfulness, personality types and positive psychology so I can delve deep into your mindset and confidence and help you uncover those blocks, we look at your personality preferences and increase your self awareness so you can be more effective. I am adept at helping you to overcome mindset blocks and to take action which impacts on your business and life.
I am a qualified coach and have completed numerous qualifications including a PGCERT, small business diploma and personal performance diploma. I have over a decade experience in coaching in my previous career and transformed the performance of my team using coaching skills. I have over 2000 formal coaching hours and am close to that magical 10,000 hours if I count my experience at work.
When I work with clients I will support them but I will also hold you accountable, I am straight talking and honest – this means you are more likely to get those results, if you don’t do the work I want to find out why. There is no point you investing your cash if you aren’t going to take action so it is my job to get you there.
I have always worked with my own coaches and am currently part of a high-level mastermind as well as having one to one coaching support. I have worked with mentors and coaches throughout my life and am passionate about coaching and how transformational it is. Life and business are a journey and I am far from the finished article, I share what I know and strive to be better every single day !
I hit my business goals quickly and resigned by job to focus on it full time after 6 months. It now generates multiple 6 figures in revenue, has numerous income streams and has served 1000’s of women worldwide.
I am now a best selling author, respected speaker, podcaster and well known coach and mentor. I walk the talk and share my expertise and experience.
Would we get on?
- I love travelling and have lived all over the world (US, Ibiza, Australia & Malaysia) this year alone I have travelled to Los Angeles, Mallorca, Morocco, France and Denmark. I love travel although prefer it with my family nowadays!
- I have two young daughters and they are a big part of my Why, I want them to see their mum building something meaningful and to grow up knowing you can be successful doing what you love.
- I have always enjoyed exercise and love the gym and yoga, in previous years I have run the marathon and as a teen I used to compete in eventing at a national level.
- I love reading for pleasure as well as self development and have written my first book (which is a best seller)
- Friendships are important to me and I love catching up over a glass of prosecco or a cocktail, my best friend is now my full time business manager and I love working with her.
- I used to want to work in magazines and love reading fashion and features, now I am in those magazines I used to buy (this is a pinch me moment)
- In a former life I was a club PR in Ibiza, a door to door sales person in Australia and a scuba diving instructor in Malaysia. I have always taken up the challenge!