There are SO many group coaching programs on the market at the moment that it has certainly become a “thing” but why the plethora and can you really get as much value out of a group program as you can one to one?
The answer is YES if you choose the right program. You want to choose something that you will find beneficial and matches your needs, if you are a new or aspiring business owner you will need different support to someone who has an established business, consistent clients and revenue.
Group programs work on a number of levels, the power of the group and social support mean that learning can be accelerated as you have peer to peer learning as well as the one to one interaction (imagine it is like learning in a classroom compared to one to one tutoring).
Group programs have an element of teaching which means you are reliant on your coach / mentors teaching ability and knowledge to help you move forward. What are their credentials at teaching and do they have a style that you can easily understand? One of the key things about teaching is having that dialogue – if you feel comfortable asking questions and challenging them then you are on to a good thing!
Deciding who to choose depends on a number of factors:
- What has the coach / mentor done that you want to do? Do they have a successful business themselves? Do they have consistent clients?
- What additional support do they offer? Are there additional experts who can help you with more niche issues such as websites, marketing and sales funnels?
- What do other people say about the coach and the course? Has it been run before and are there testimonials?
- If it is a group coaching program what are the coaches credentials? Do they have coaching qualifications or have they had lots of experience?
- What do you want to achieve? will this program help you reach your goals?
The combination of teaching, mentoring and coaching can be powerful which is why many people opt for this type of program, it is also a lower price point than one to one coaching which means it is more accessible.
As with everything when you are making an investment decision the key is finding something that is going to work for you, speaking to the coach or their team prior to committing is key as you can then make an informed decision.
My new group program is open now to find out more click here https://ruthkudzi.com/group-program/